• Performs administrative and office support activities.
• Word processing, creating spreadsheet and presentations and other tasks to support a department or individual.
• Additional responsibilities may include communicating directly to the clients over the phone.
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/ Short course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/ Management or Computer Course.
• Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Powerpoint and open office.
• No work experience required but with experience is a plus factor.
• 20 to 35 years old.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Las Pinas City.
• Willing to work in shifting schedule.
Interested applicant may apply online or drop by at ADTC Basement 2 Tamayo Tower Bldg., UPHMDC Cmpd.
Alabang-Zapote Road Pamplona 3, Las Piñas City.