• Responsible for designing and developing front and back office web application.
• Knows the basic programming languages such as HTML, C#, C++, Java.net.
• With good communication skills because this position requires frequent interaction with clients.
• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• 20 to 35 years old.
• Open for fresh graduates.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Las Pinas City.
• Willing to work in shifting schedule.
Interested applicant may apply online or drop by at ADTC Basement 2 Tamayo Tower Bldg., UPHMDC Cmpd.
Alabang-Zapote Road Pamplona 3, Las Piñas City.